[aprssig] creating a race course

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon May 22 11:49:40 EDT 2006

>>> la2bba at jpharo.net 05/22/06 10:41 AM >>>
>>I thought I would post it here where people are
>>a bit more open minded about looking at alternatives
>>and creative solutions...
>
>Openmindedness does not imply that any off topic message
>should be allowed :-)...(Topic being: discussion and support
>of G4IDE's UI-View software and its add-ons)

But when a user asks how to "do something" on the UIview
list, and any answer that addresses something omitted from
UIview is censored, that is a way of facilitating stagnation and
blocking ideas that contribute to new add-on's.

I would think that UIview users would like to know if there
are other solutions to these issues when trying to use UIview
for APRS.

Being aware of things that could be included in UIview add-on's
should help those users and encourage progress with the program
instead of sweeping these omissions under the rug.

de WB4APR, Bob

tell how to do it with
UIview only, is being myopic and is keeping the UIview
users into the very narrow