[aprssig] motorcycle mobile tracker

bob evinger wd9eka at evinger.com
Sun May 21 00:36:40 EDT 2006

I am not sure I understand the last comment about the paradigm working.
I havent been following things real closely for a while due to stressors
from work(and wondering if I'll have one the next day) and usually just
scan the subject lines. I have seen some of the
coments about the new paradigm and to some extent something about wide2,
are you saying that I was riding in areas where the "new" was possibly
filtering me out?

Just checked my igate logs and what I see on RF here in east central
illinois/west central Indiana and the bulk of the traffic is using some
form of a wide 3 in this area. In this area I am an Igate the next closest
ones that I am aware of are at least 40 to 50 miles away.

Trying to get educated.

2 mile range would definitely explain a lot of what I am seeing, an saw
on my trip. I have had the tracker in there off and on for the last year
and a half or so and its pretty much been problematic from the beginning
with the pockettracker.

My local area when the bike is parked at work sometimes once in 8 hours I
will be received by
our local high profile digi that is probably 8 to 10 miles from the
parking lot.

Bob Evinger EMT-I  WD9EKA/AAR5MG(Army MARS operator)
The public highway system is not Daytona, and you are not Jeff Gordon.