[aprssig] TT3 ISS path

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu May 18 14:32:11 EDT 2006

This path may often assure that you will -not- make it to findu.
because I think FINDU is set to only recognize RS0ISS* packets
digipeated *by* the ISS.   If someone is cluttering the
terrestrail network by digipeating them from ISS over to APRS<
then the RS0ISS will not have a * and will not show up ont he
www.ariss.net page.   Bob

rahammond at charter.net wrote:
> I'm going to be traveling in a low (APRS) coverage area this weekend and would like to try using the ISS as my digi. What should I put in my TinyTrak3 path so that it will digipeat through the ISS?

Rats - we just missed a pass.

I've been having good luck with "RS0ISS-3,SGATE,WIDE2-2"

The SGATE is helpful since it lets those of use running mobiles gate the
  ISS packets over to 144.39 for a little spice in the local activity as
well as bringing the packets to the aprs-is via the established igates.

73
Bill - WA7NWP