[aprssig] APRSD with programmable filters - next QUAKES

Bill Vodall WA7NWP wa7nwp at jnos.org
Thu May 11 18:46:25 EDT 2006

>>server1 = "rotate.aprs2.net,14580,server-sr,filter a/49/-125/45/-117
>>p/KD7CAO p/WB4APR"
>

> I thought that aprsd didnt support JavAPRS style filtering, not seen
> the above syntax before, so I wrote a patch to add the functionality.
> See http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=356081

> Iain

Thanks Iain,  That didn't fit exactly but it was the info I needed to
hack in the filter code and get it working.

Next project - QUAKES to RF!

Are QUAKES still being generated?  Google isn't helping me find the
magic incantation for the filters to bring them in.  I think it's a
symbol and at one time Curt was using a special callsign for quakes in
the Pacific NW area.

73
Bill - WA7NWP