[aprssig] APRS Irrigation Pipe 55' mast

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Wed May 10 23:04:18 EDT 2006

I like this idea, but I'm at a total loss about how you place the pullies and
run the rope. I've never seen something like this where I could inspect it and
can't figure out how pulling a rope down can make the pole go up.

Can anyone give me some instructions on how this would work? Something with
pictures would help.

Around here, Lowes Home Improvement sales a 30 foot pole that collapses down
to 10 feet; it would be nice to take something like that and add pullies.

--
William McKeehan
KI4HDU
Internet: mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
http://mckeehan.homeip.net

Leave the beaten track occasionally and dive into the woods.
Every time you do so you will be certain to find something that you have never
seen before.
     - Alexander Graham Bell