[aprssig] I'm gonna drill....

Dave Baxter dave at emv.co.uk
Wed May 10 05:01:18 EDT 2006

Hi..

Yes, I think the "Low odour" stuff is if not totally non corrosive,
somewhat less so than the "chip shop" (Acetic acid) smelling stuff....

Silicone grease on the sealing "O" ring is also a good idea.  If you use
both, keep the grease away from the sealant.  Don't thing there will be
a nasty reaction, just that the sealant won't bond to a greasy surface..

Hope fitting it all goes/went well, and you now have a good reliable
antenna on the car.

Dave G0WBX.