[aprssig] APRSPoint Help

David Dunster dave_dunster at accesscomm.ca
Mon May 8 21:23:38 EDT 2006

I just recently acquired APRSPoint registration. I have no problems
receiving data from the local RF.

I do however have a problem getting data from the Internet. APRS+SA and
ViewPoint have no problems getting data.

I have connected to first.aprs.net on port 23 and received a large amount of
data. But I have a problem using the APRS2.NET servers.

I connect to montreal.aprs2.net on port 14580 and have a secondary on
montana.aprs2.net on port 14580. I am not using any filters.

I do get a connect to confirmation but no data appears to flow. Any ideas on
what I may have done wrong or missing?

I have setup the callsign:password information as per APRSPoint's
directions.

Thanks in advance.

signed,

Dave, VE5DGD