[aprssig] Path Question

Herb Gerhardt hgerhardt at wavecable.com
Thu May 4 21:22:45 EDT 2006

Looks like Alaska has not yet joined the real world and is not using the new
Paradigm settings.

I looked at FindU and there are very few stations in the area, so if I was
you, I would transmit on a path of RELAY,WIDE for that area.  I think you
will have lots of problems getting into any network from there.

Yes, it sure would be nice if everyone joined the new Paradigm settings we
developed last year.  Sure would make traveling a lot easier.  Maybe you can
talk to some folks up there about it if you make any live contacts.

Good luck,

Herb, KB7UVC
NW APRS Group, West Sound Coordinator
Our WEB Site:  http://www.nwaprs.info