[aprssig] APRS data dump for a month or two

Stan - N0YXV n0yxv at gihams.org
Thu May 4 21:12:11 EDT 2006

Ok I don't have a month or two but I would match you definition of "especially in
remote and less-traveled areas". While I have a weeks worth at a time I've only been posting each day on the web. These logs are ALL packets heard (and sent) on RF. The logs get updated every hour with the totals from the day. (Need to double check my logrotation...it's _supposed_ to be daily only.)

http://n0yxv-1.gihams.org
http://filter-1.gihams.org = All packets minus fixed stations I know about in my area.

http://hstg.gihams.org = Really new area almost no traffic.

Don't think this is exactly what you were looking for but oh well, I guess you don't know if you don't try.