[aprssig] Message services

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Tue May 2 13:34:05 EDT 2006

I agree and I run Digi_Ned at my location just because of this type of
functionality. I have added many of the things (or similar) that are listed on
the NWAPRS site.

If anyone else has other Digi_Ned add-ons, I'd like to learn about them. I
like to see what others are doing and maybe get some ideas for my self.