[aprssig] Message services

Phillip B. Pacier ad6nh at arrl.net
Tue May 2 11:44:49 EDT 2006

Is this not what the QRZ lookup does for you?  If you put in the
callsign of the reporting station, it will give you the FCC filed
address for that callsign.  To get a real-time address (is that what you
are looking for?) is certainly beyond my databasing ability...

73
Phil - AD6NH

--
Phillip Pacier - AD6NH		APRS Tier 2 Coordinator
Sales Associate			Baker to Vegas Digital Coordinator