[aprssig] Message services

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Tue May 2 13:31:38 EDT 2006

The QRZ lookup does give you a street address...but does not put an object on
your screen to identify where that address is.

--
William McKeehan
KI4HDU
Internet: mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
http://mckeehan.homeip.net

Leave the beaten track occasionally and dive into the woods.
Every time you do so you will be certain to find something that you have never
seen before.
     - Alexander Graham Bell