[aprssig] KISS mode definition request

Christopher T. Day CTDay at lbl.gov
Mon May 1 17:24:25 EDT 2006

Thanks for all the replies, they've been very helpful.

            Chris - AE6VK

P.S. HDLC - ah, the Good Old Days. Is anybody out there trying to run
DECnet on Bell 1200 baud modems? I can tell you from painful experience,
it won't work. The DECnet preamble sequence and the 1200 baud line sync
sequence confuse each other. Boy, was _that_ ever a long time ago.

  _____