[aprssig] Favorite Tracker

Bill York iago at pobox.com
Mon May 1 16:42:00 EDT 2006

that sounds pretty good. i've been using a garmin etrex for my mapping
"needs" but don't want to run a cable between me (and radio) and my
gps on the handlebars, lest i become separated from my bike. if i can
keep it all in my pack, that ought to work. additionally, i don't
think i can hook an external antenna to the etrex legend, since i'd
have to use the data port for the radio connection. i can probably
just get a deluo and tape that to my pack instead.

2 GPS, 1 bike :)