[aprssig] Alinco DR-135TP

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Mon May 1 11:36:37 EDT 2006

This is very helpful and will be a GREAT starting point for me.

Thanks!

--
William McKeehan
KI4HDU
Internet: mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
http://mckeehan.homeip.net

Leave the beaten track occasionally and dive into the woods.
Every time you do so you will be certain to find something that you have never
seen before.
     - Alexander Graham Bell