[aprssig] GPS Intgrated Engine

J. Gary Bender, WS5N WS5N at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 28 11:18:14 EST 2006

Has anyone tried the Garmin Rino 5xx series?  How is the audio?  I have seen a few reviews on the Rino 1xx series that reported terrible audio.

I am looking for something to keep track of my grandkids when they visit.  A ham APRS with multiple pieces, wires and antennas just will not work on an 11 year old!
--
J. Gary Bender, WS5N
Tijeras, New Mexico USA