[aprssig] REF: PK-12; Is There Life After Death ?

Dave Baxter dave at emv.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 17:41:32 EST 2006

Check your parrity settings in whatever terminal program you are using.  Try different settings.

If you managed to get a true "Hard" reset to the TNC, then just set your software to the default settings of the PK-12 (whatever they may be, look in the book) and you should get communication again.

Dave G0WBX.