[aprssig] Best way to hookup Garmin 276c

Wes johnston wes at kd4rdb.com
Sun Mar 26 20:08:18 EST 2006

ALso, make SURE you download the latest firmware... 3.95 beta if you plan to
use the unit with a d700.  I installed that beta firmware the other day, and
now I see it's not on garmin's site.  If anyone needs it until they re-post
it, I can email to you.

firmware 3.7 does not work correctly with the d700... well it works, but
it's a kludgey thing.

Wes