[aprssig] Re: D7 battery

Patrick Green pagreen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 14:57:59 EST 2006

When you get to that low of voltage, it gets distorted at lower volumes than
when you are running 9.6 and higher.  I definitely notice more distortion on
the lower voltage battery than on the high power ones at the same audio
levels.  Sounds to me that you are getting a dead cell and it's getting
lower than it used to.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.