[aprssig] Tactical Digi use

John Ronan jronan at tssg.org
Wed Mar 22 04:21:22 EST 2006

> Doug,
>
> I have been following this thread.  Setting up your temp digis and
> paths according to Bob's suggestions will work just fine.  We
> recently had the Olustee Parade here in Lake City, FL where we used
> 2 trackers and 2 temp digis using UI-View32.  We used 144.990 for
> the frequency.  Following is a snip from the UI-View .ini file.
>
> [DIGI_OPTIONS]
> DIGI_ENABLED=FALSE
> UI_ONLY=TRUE
> ALIAS_SUBSTITUTION=TRUE
> DUPE_SUPPESS_SECONDS=30
> ALIAS=TEMP2-1,TEMP1-1,KF4CHG-11
> UIFLOOD=FL
> UITRACE=""
> TEMPN-N=TRUE
> TRACEN-N=FALSE
> SUBST_ALIAS=KF4CHG-11
> EXCLUDED=""
> WIDEN-N=FALSE
Morning

Dumb question (from a non UI-View user), if UITRACE is set to WIDE
(And DIGI_ENABLED=TRUE), will it behave like UI-DIGI and Insert its
callsign when digi-peating?  We have two operators locally here and
neither they nor I are really sure how to do this.  We basically want
to make them WIDEn-n digi's

Regards
de John
EI7IG