[aprssig] Message reject behavior

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon Mar 20 12:51:39 EST 2006

I t was assumed that authors would display the REJected
message info back to the sender.    Oh well....  Bob

>>> <scott at opentrac.org> 03/20/06 11:40 AM >>>
> * Not sure I follow.  If the command fails, then it would
> seem that a :rej packet would be an excellent way to
> inform the user.  The sending software would then
> be able to tell that the command is not working...

You would think so... but Xastir doesn't display any indication of the
rejection.  I think the D7 beeps, but still keep retrying.  Why have 'rej'
at all if the behavior is the same as no response?

Scott
N1VG