[aprssig] DIN Connectors

Fred Atkinson, WB4AEJ fred at wb4aej.com
Fri Mar 17 15:29:33 EST 2006

    Well, I just got off the phone with MFJ.  They gave me a Jameco part
number of 15878 (in stock).  I also found a 15879 (the RoHS one, but it is
not in stock).

    I can't get a zoom in on that part.  I want to see if it is like the DIN
that came with the unit (I don't see how to get a soldering iron to the pins
they way it is configured).

    But I'm still looking.

    Regards,

                                                                    Fred,