[aprssig] RJ45/RS232 Again

Daron J. Wilson daron at wilson.org
Mon Mar 13 14:37:29 EST 2006

What's on the modular plug end of this?  I'm assuming your TNC is the DB25,
assuming this is a blue cisco 8 pin cable with modular plugs on it, but what
is plugged into the other end of the cable?

Oddly enough, 8 pin modular plugs and RS-232 implementation vary depending
on the equipment.  I guess I missed where you were going with this to start
with..

N7HQR