[aprssig] Re: Killer APRS use! ;)

Mike Galgano mgalgano at nanosecond.com
Wed Mar 8 13:56:45 EST 2006

Yes, we know 'undark'. Radium paint sold for all kinds of home and auto
uses. Used to be able to buy it off the shelf in the 1920's. I have sent
Scott my archived ad by private email. Everybody should have enough
radium at home to fry the neighborhood....

Mike Galgano
KB7PUX

scott at opentrac.org wrote:

>>the KISS approach to tracking a tortoise would be some dayglo paint on the
>>shell, and a dune buggy whip (or a lawn spray marker flag<G>) so it couldn't
>>wander too far into undergrowth.<G>
>>

>I'd have opted for radium-based paint (Undark, anyone?), which has the advantage of being very easy to spot at night, and trackable with a Geiger counter any time.  =]
>
>Scott
>N1VG

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Oscar Levant