[aprssig] APRS/CE Development & Compatibility?

Ben Jackson bbj at innismir.net
Thu Mar 2 14:53:55 EST 2006

Stephen H. Smith wrote:
> schiers at netins.net wrote:
>
>> Some questions about APRS/CE Development and Compatibility
>>
>> 1. Will it run on a Dell Axim X51v 624Mhz ?
>>
> Unknown

I'll say "probably", as I jsut ran it on my Axim x50. It's sitting at
the main screen telling me it's "ready".

I can't figure out how to make it do anything else :X

>> 4. Are there any other aprs clients for the Pocket PC (specifically
>> compatible to the X51v0?
>>
> NO .

EVENTUALLY, I would like to port OpenAPRS over to PocketPC. However,
that may be a bit, considering I haven't released a binary for the
normal Windows version yet. :)

(Speaking of which, I'll have something for people to play with in a
week or two I hope)

				~Ben

--
/"\  Ben Jackson - N1WBV - New Bedford, MA
\ /  bbj <at> innismir.net - http://www.innismir.net/