[aprssig] TEMPn-N for Field Day

Darrell Lingenfield timelord64 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 19:19:53 EDT 2006

As I stated in my last email, we setup the W3ACH-5 TEMPn-N digi on
145.010.  I alternated the setup we had at Field Day between the
standard APRS frequency, and the 145.010 frequency. I did not see
anything on 145.010 at all, but the standard frequency was busy. I
even made a "live" contact there (although we were having some setup
problems with UIVIEW).

I guess that not a lot of users went to 145.010, although it would
have been an interesting experiment.

Darrell Lingenfield 3rd
N3QBI
=====