[aprssig] TEMPn-N for Field Day

Eric Weber webmanou812 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 28 20:20:58 EDT 2006

Tried....but my APRS system got fried...

Mini details:

set it up, had to go to work...

feeline got removed for something else...
...in the meantime...
kept xmitting every 30minutes...
...then...
computer got hit with power spike etc ...etc...

oiy....

kc0ahk

and no door prize for effort either.... ;)