[aprssig] [AD] New LED Backlit 4x20 LCD Displays and Controllers

Brian Riley brianbr at mac.com
Wed Jun 28 16:51:37 EDT 2006

I recently came into a stock of pretty nice 4x20 LED Backlight LCD
displays for a good price some are brand new unused and some are
technically used, but might as well be new.  I have bundled them with
my K107 Serial LCD Controller complete kits for a pretty low price.
You may want to take a look on the K107 webpage and see what is offered.

  I am clearing out the last dozen or so Rev 1 K107 boards at 25% of
the board price as the Rev 2 boards are in,  being cut up,  checked
and kitted. The Rev 2 board offers some new functionality with
regards to use with PICAXE processors, 75% of K107 users will see
little change in how it is used. Expect t start shipping Rev 2 Boards
early next week.

          <http://www.wulfden.org/k107/>

---
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>  Tech Blog
   <http://www.wulfden.org/DiskShop.shtml>
    Home of the
       K107 Serial LCD Controller Kit   FT817 Power Conditioner Kit
       Tab Robot Laser Tag Kit            MSP430 Chips and Connectors