[aprssig] TEMPn-N for Field Day

Home Andy kg6rwo at comcast.net
Tue Jun 27 21:14:34 EDT 2006

I setup at the Palo Alto Amateur Radio Association site in Menlo Park, CA
N37 d 29.54 m, W122 d 10.18m. Right on the bay, great for HF but bad for
VHF.  I got two stations and they were using RELAY, TEMP.  Internal to the
site the system worked fine using my HT and one or two other APRS stations
on-site.  I even "cross-frequency'd" between 145.01 and 144.39.

Basically not a lot of interest even though I advertised quite extensively
and we have a large user base.