[aprssig] What sort of events have you been using APRSwith?

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Mon Jun 26 14:14:35 EDT 2006

> not define "events" by how many trackers show up.  Here
> are some things that were in the original APRS that simply
> have been overlooked in the quest for GPS toys...

Speaking of overlooked features, what clients support signpost objects?
Who's using them?  It just occurred to me that it might not be too hard to
have the OpenTracker send its digital counter value as a signpost.  You can
wire the input up to a pushbutton and have observers at various points in a
race push the button once for each participant that goes by, and have all of
the counts show up in signposts on the map.

Scott
N1VG