[aprssig] Re: aprsd Mic-E Problem..was passcode

Gerhard F5VAG f5vag at nerim.net
Thu Jun 22 10:03:32 EDT 2006

Ron,

I have in the meantime checked the raw findu log.

That station had been gated in the past (before my log
starts) by other igates with the same invalid Mic-E
beacon. It does not show on aprswold.net at all. (The
server discards invalid Mic-E, which is correct IMO).

This confirms my suspicion that this tracker is sending
rubbish (no valid Sym Table ID) and I have just excluded
it from logging, which gets your igate off my table.

--
73 de Gerhard, F5VAG / DL7MW
Are you gating corrupted Mic-E?