[aprssig] What sort of events have you been using APRS with?

Eric Weber webmanou812 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 23:19:44 EDT 2006

Well, our little group had APRS as demo only for a
Severe Weather Seminar....We had a fox hunt, but no
one but me (coordinator-aka sit at base, no movement)
had the trackers...sigh....
We plan of setting up a "FD" site, so hopefully show
and tell then.....

So, a long response for a short answer......

Demo's only as of yet....

73's
Eric
kc0ahk