[aprssig] Tier 2 Status

Ron Stordahl ron.stordahl at digikey.com
Wed Jun 21 12:40:01 EDT 2006

Thanks for the information on 'rotate.aprs2.net'.  I had no idea this
was available.  No mention of it on http://www.aprs2.net/.

I have set up my UIView32 iGate to use rotate.aprs2.net:14580 and it's
working nicely.  It would seem to me that the use of 'rotate' would
distribute the load among the servers more uniformly.

Thanks

Ron, N5IN