[aprssig] Tier 2 Status

Ron Cluster rcluster at rgisp.com
Wed Jun 21 00:32:07 EDT 2006

Any of them. You will get the same info from them all on the 14580 filter
port.

I have the following in my rotation:

socal.aprs2.net
arizona.aprs2.net
ontario.aprs2.net
midwest.aprs2.net
indiana.aprs2.net

I suppose some could give a more stable connection than others, but on the
14580 filter port they will all return the same exact info.

You can also just use rotate.aprs2.net which will automatically pick a
server from the list. (I think that's the correct server address for the
rotate feature but if not, I'm sure it will shortly get corrected.)

73.....Ron.....AC7TK

(-9 Mobile, -7 hiking (D7),
-2 Wx, -1 Work....Sheesh)
UI-View32 iGate, Wx & WIDE1 digi