[aprssig] aprsd passcode problems - unverified

Patrick Green pagreen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 15:11:22 EDT 2006

I have the correct 5 digit pass in my conf file and the server I connect to
(which is another computer running aprsd in my control) says I'm not
verified(via an ethereal trace).  The server doesn't connect to APRS-IS and
in this application, cannot.  The reason why I mention system passwords and
such is because in validate.cpp, I see a bunch of code talking about PAM
authentication and such.  I just want to know why the system is rejecting my
good passcode.  I need bidirectional communications for this application.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.