[aprssig] aprsd passcode problems - unverified

Stan - N0YXV n0yxv at gihams.org
Tue Jun 20 14:25:48 EDT 2006

aprspass if I recall correctly is just a program to help you generate the
right password. The real APRS servers use the passwords that are generated
under "aprspass" so that you can log onto both your server and the APRS-IS
servers. Don't forget that your aprs password is not the same thing as your
user password you use to log on. One you've generated and aprs password you
can then stick that data into your aprs program and it should then say
verified.