[aprssig] Rotor control

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Mon Jun 19 18:18:28 EDT 2006

Cool, thanks for checking that out.  What if you feed it a bunch of
unrelated text?  Does that bother it?  I'm curious if I need to bother
making sure that the tracker never outputs anything else (e.g., waypoints or
incoming messages) in rotor control mode.

I figure I'll implement both a manual control and tracking mode, so you'll
be able to aim the rotor remotely using APRS messages, or change the station
being tracked.

I should have the second batch of Tracker2 prototype boards ready soon...
I'll try to make sure at least one of those makes it to someone who was an
appropriate rotor system to test with.

Scott
N1VG