[aprssig] Preliminary delayed packet analysis

VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Sat Jun 17 20:19:28 EDT 2006

Pete AE5PL wrote...

> This is not a question of "horsepower". As I stated before, it is a
> question of what breaks when you do this (like messaging). It is also a
> question of getting 400+ sysops to do make this change (I have no idea
> if aprsD even has this as an option). So, IMO it is not worth the
> effort simply to mask the problems (and make them harder to diagnose)
> especially when you will introduce new problems with this "fix".

Ah - I get it now. It's not just a simple change of one script on one
server. I did understand your previous message about how it would just
basking the real problem and I agree that the real fix is to fix the problem
and not just mask it. I just thought if I asked one more time - hi!

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH