[aprssig] Preliminary delayed packet analysis

VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Fri Jun 16 01:46:33 EDT 2006

Stan N0YXV wrote...

> I guess what I'm trying to say is that when you look at online
> sites like Findu.com you see the one packet that made it to the
> APRS-IS system without all the dupes...

You must be looking at www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=N0YXV-9.  Try
clicking on "raw APRS data" over on the left...
www.findu.com/cgi-bin/raw.cgi?call=N0YXV-9 or better yet,
www.findu.com/cgi-bin/raw.cgi?call=N0YXV-9&time=1

Also.... www.db0anf.de/hamweb/aprsdb/showdata/N0YXV-9/shdigiusage

 > I'm just wondering out loud if there could be some online place where a
> person could go to see just exactly how many IGates have seen packet X. I
> think it might just open the eyes of some of the people that still think
> WIDE5-5 is a good idea.

Hey, there's always RELAY,WIDE5-5,RELAY,WIDE5-5,TRACE7-7,RELAY
if you really want to get some DX !

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH