[aprssig] Preliminary delayed packet analysis

hasan schiers schiers at netins.net
Thu Jun 15 10:11:07 EDT 2006

If there is a confounding variable, then the mere fact that the ui-view32
igates are over-represented in the sample would cause more of them to show
the problem, no? In other words, if the vast majority of Igates are
UI-View32 and you just used a raw count of "problematic dupes", then in
proportion to the problems, the rate of error could be no more than any
other client. Did you control for the number of Igates in your analysis, or
is it just raw? If that number is not controlled for and there is a 3rd or
other variable producing the problem, your conclusion would be flawed by
assigning it to a client.

Just a thought.

73, hasan, N0AN