[aprssig] Re: TIGER maps what-s the problem?

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Tue Jun 13 23:44:15 EDT 2006

I still favor leaving the venerable APRS "GATE Diamond" (with Overlay
character) to indicate various sorts of _Two-Way_ GATES, even very modern or
future types of Two-Way GATES.

Receive only, TCPXX*, et cetera, can find more appropriate map symbols than
the GATE DIAMOND.  Heck, just about everybody's connected to the internet
these days.  So what?
FWIW.
73, Cap KE6AFE