[aprssig] Fwd: [ui-view] Re: IGate symbol

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Jun 13 10:43:06 EDT 2006

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006, Robert Bruninga wrote:

> Can we get a list of all the other software that also has this
> kind of indication?  And can we make it consistent across all
> platforms so that users will all recognise it?

Xastir has no such indication on the screen and doesn't keep track
of igates in its internal database.  No user has asked for that
capability either that I can recall.  I just did a search through
the feature requests:   Nobody has submitted one therefore this must
not be all that important to our users.  That's our gauge.

> Also, we need to add this to the CAPABILITIES chart...

Sure.  I'll try to get that in there soon.  So far I've noted that
UI-View, WinAPRS, and APRSdos have it.  Any others?