[aprssig] Fwd: [ui-view] Re: IGate symbol

Herb Gerhardt hgerhardt at wavecable.com
Tue Jun 13 10:29:12 EDT 2006

No, it would not make sense to me to always enable this function.  It would
clutter the screen and most APRS users could not care less about which
stations are I-Gates.  Those that do, can hit the letter "i" in WinAPRS and
get that information during the few times that even they want to see those
stations highlighted on their screen.

Herb, KB7UVC
NW APRS Group, West Sound Coordinator
Our WEB Site:  http://www.nwaprs.info