[aprssig] Re: [EE} MSP430/EZ430 - First protoboard up and running - chips and connectors avaialble

Brian Riley brianbr at mac.com
Thu Jun 8 10:53:35 EDT 2006

The link to the Blog has been fixed in the webpage. Speaking of 333
half devils ...
I made the same typo twice 3 hours apart!

The links should be for the Chips and Connectors page

    <http://www.wulfden.org/msp430/>

           and for the MSP430 Blog

   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>

   Thanks all for the response. Over half of this batch of chips is
gone and another 25 are on the way already, I may have to order a
third round.

  I have found some code examples and Mark Skeels (thanks, Mark!)
sent me some I2C C-code he got from TI. I will start posting sample
code links, in  the, until now, empty right hand column on the my
MSP430 Blog top page.

Wheeeeeeeee .... are we having fun yet ?????????

----
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
  <http://www.wulfden.org/DiskShop.shtml>
    Home of the
       K107 LCD Controller Kit
       FT817 Power Conditioner Kit