[aprssig] Delayed packets

Wes johnston wes at kd4rdb.com
Tue Jun 6 09:38:28 EDT 2006

WRT uiview, we had two stations near here doing it and in each case they
were UIview, which lead me to my previous conclusion.  Your report that a
copy of xastir did it is the first I've heard of the problem outside uiview.
This begs the question: what do these delayed packet igates have in common?
this could lead us to pointing fingers at a particular brand of USB serial
adapter.  I have one that is based on the prolific chipset that won't
program my TT3 b/c the last packet never gets sent until another one comes
along to "push" it out.  Many laptops and some desktops are now coming with
USB on the motherboard for serial ports, could that be the problem?

Wes