[aprssig] Delayed packets

Wes johnston wes at kd4rdb.com
Tue Jun 6 07:38:34 EDT 2006

Although it is difficult to prove, this delayed delivery of a packet seems
to always revolve around the UI-View client.  I know that is painting with a
broad brush, and I'm not trying to bad mouth uiview.   But check to see if
the delayed packet's igate is from a uiview client.  Note: Just to be
clear... the originating station can be anything... tracker, d700, other
aprs program; the IGATE will probably be uiview.  We ended up asking the guy
running uiview in our area to stop igating and the problem went away for us.
Please let us know what you find.  Unfortunately, we all know the chances of
fixing this....

Wes