[aprssig] findu.com Location off by 100 miles.

Stephen Brown Jr stephen.brown75 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 22:27:00 EDT 2006

I believe you need to set position ambiguity to off. That feature when
turned on allows you to specify how close to your actual location you want
reported to the network. I could be wrong however, I am going on memory and
I am a little tired lol. Hope that helps.

73,
Stephen
N1VLV

P.S. I have the same setup and I love it.