[aprssig] Re: aprssig >> Glad to be Back in Illinois...

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 28 18:40:52 EDT 2006

    Whew !  Yesterday after I got to work, I showed up in the ocean near Malaysia !  And...And, my status was one of the Custom ones...  I checked all my prefs in the evening in the 'ole D700 and all was well.  I figured, perhaps a reset was in order, but today, I made it to work just fine.  To bad travel isn't that easy in reality (:-).

  Twilight Zones-ville.

  Looked like the West  lon.  got changed to E and the N42 changed to -.016.

   Seems like there were a few others with mangled lat & lon somewhere in between their origins and APRSIS that got sent out in the same area..  I saw an VE near me with a path through a digi in Canada.

  All seriousness asside... is this an occassional event?

  73, Steve, K9DCI