[aprssig] Re: OpenTracker !DAO! support and enhanced resolution

Ian ZL1VFO zl1vfo at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 27 02:45:54 EDT 2006

>> If he had to delete day/month parsing to get enough code space to
>> do !DAO!, I sort of doubt he can cram an XML parser into 12 or 14
>> free bytes. (:
>
> Ugh, not enough caffeine; my "send" button should be disabled until I
> get my morning dose.  I thought my way through an OT config, and I
> think I just figured out what you're talking about, which isn't
> implementing the parser on the OT but in the config program, right?
>
> -Jason
> kg4wsv

Yep, that's it, just have the OT config program read & write some form
of text .CFG file, so I don't have to drag the OT from the car to be
able to fiddle with a setting saved in a config file.

Also useful if I want to modify & email someone a config file for them
to try, when people get a bit con-fuddled & want a bit of assistance.

The OT config program needs the OT attached for the config program to
be able to run, in case anybody is wondering what I'm on about.

-Ian ZL1VFO