[aprssig] Mounting 2M Xcvr in '05 Toyota Camry

Todd Springer toddsp2 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 25 01:10:58 EDT 2006

I used to rent vehicles for work. I installed a temporary D700 setup in all
of them and had no problems except for the occasional dash light that would
glow. I could usually solve this by moving the ground.
As for my personal cars they all have radios and have no trouble in any of
them the oldest is a 88 toyota PU and the newest a 03 Ford Excursion.
If you are really worried have them professionally installed at a reputable
2 way shop.
Todd
K6TJS